1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of www.LoveinRecovery.com or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions under the FAQ’s: “How do I suspend or delete my membership?” or upon receipt by www.LoveinRecovery.com of your written or email notice of termination. www.LoveinRecovery.com may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to www.LoveinRecovery.com. If www.LoveinRecovery.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, including sections 4-7 and 10-13 of this Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on www.LoveinRecovery.com. www.LoveinRecovery.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of www.LoveinRecovery.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on
e. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and
all applicable laws and regulations.
6. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
7. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other www.LoveinRecovery.com Members. www.LoveinRecovery.com, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Privacy. Use of the
When it comes to privacy on our site, member’s profiles are screened for
appropriateness before being posted to the site. That includes making sure
that the profile does not include any specific identifying information. In
addition, all communication between members is done through www.LoveinRecovery.com's
proprietary double-blind email system, with members using an anonymous username
and not his or her real email address. This ensures that no personal contact
information is revealed until a member is ready to do so.
9. Disclaimers. www.LoveinRecovery.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Www.LoveinRecovery.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. www.LoveinRecovery.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. www.LoveinRecovery.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will www.LoveinRecovery.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and www.LoveinRecovery.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. www.LoveinRecovery.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
10. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will www.LoveinRecovery.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if www.LoveinRecovery.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, www.LoveinRecovery.com’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to www.LoveinRecovery.com for the Service during the term of membership.
11. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of Los Angeles.
Indemnity. You agree to
indemnify and hold www.LoveinRecovery.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates,
officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss,
liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by
any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation
of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any
breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. Other. This Agreement, accepted
upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the
Service, contains the entire agreement between you and www.LoveinRecovery.com
regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this
Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in
full force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.